Sunday, April 17, 2011

Rampage of Appreciation

Hello Lovely Light Beings,
It's good to be back at my blog space! It got a little bit dusty since I haven't maintained it for a few months! Time for spring cleaning!

I had to step away from this blog for several weeks because March and April have been a little bit challenging and emotional. I was definitely not in my normal state of mind during this time. Not only did last minute tax prep take up a whole week, and mercury retrograde bended my fender several times, but as you know, the footage of Japan's quake and tsunami were mind-blowing. I admit I allowed those images to affect me on a deep level and it took awhile to get over the shock and grief. I literally made myself physically sick (living proof that psychosomatic ailments are real)!
Thankfully, I have resources for these kinds of times. Homeopathy helped me stop feeling the sadness, Michael Bernard Beckwith's Agape services the Sunday after uplifted and reminded me of inevitable, natural earth changes and my friend Elaine H. gave me the coolest perspective on the whole event.
I decided to take the low vibration energy I was experiencing and do something productive with it.
I chose to raise $ for the Happy Hearts Fund, which rebuilds children's lives after natural disasters through the sales of my art & photography. I created wearable art pins (see photo below of 2 designs, front & back). I also made various colors of Year of the Rabbit cards with origami/Kanji and I also have some photos of Japan that I want to make greeting cards with. I'm working on a logo that can go on various merchandise, as well. I'm in the process of figuring out Etsy as a marketplace. If you're interested in more info about these, please contact me!



The subject I've been wanting to write about since February is a mantra/affirmation that my friend Julie Wright taught me. (She is the best yoga teacher ever, BTW!) What makes her amazing in my opinion? Her poses are challenging and rejuvenating, but what makes her special is that she infuses affirmations/encourages us to focus on being mindful and grateful while we hold our poses. It's yoga blended with Law of Attraction! Although I'm bummed she isn't teaching in my city anymore, there is one phrase she taught me that has stayed with me and I do my best to say it to myself when my memory serves me:

This is the best moment, ever!

I say it during any moment, any activity and any time of day. From the mundane tasks, to driving on the freeway to being intimate with a loved one. This affirmation reminds me to be in the NOW for all we have is NOW (Eckhart Tolle wrote about this topic beautifully in his book). It reminds me to be grateful for NOW. Joe Vitale states that when we are constantly thankful for the NOW, being in the moment and being present, then we emit this higher vibration that allows divine inspiration to come to us--we think more clearly, we get questions answered and we get GPS instructions from the universe! Abraham teaches us this high vibration of infinite energy is like a giant magnet, where things that make us happy HAVE to come into our reality! They have no choice but to manifest!

Today while I watched Agape's Sunday service online, I found this cool statement on Michael's Facebook page:
"When something you desire shows up around you, even if it's someone else who has it, it's actually a good sign. This is letting you know that you are on the right frequency and are beginning to attract it to yourself. Feel good for others who have what you want and this will intensify the attraction of it to you even more."
Wow, it's just what I needed to hear!
In honor of Abraham/Hick's method of "Rampage of Appreciation", here I go…

I love noticing people around me who are healthy, slim, radiant, blissful, happy, brave, financially abundant, always smiling and laughing, have high self-esteem, always take action from inspiration, ignore external or internal chatter that is limiting, always open-minded, accepting of others and was, is and always will be empowered!
Buddha said anything that is impermanent is not real. This means things we allow to bother us are not real. Isn't this great news???
We are infinite beings--our true nature, our essence IS real. How cool is that?

Can you make every moment the best ever? Can you rattle off everything you like about what is around you, including aspects of people's lifestyles you would love to have for yourself? That's my challenge to you, now go have fun while you're at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment